top of page

Form DS-64

Updated: Jun 14, 2022

The DS-64 form is used to report a lost or stolen passport. If you have lost your passport or had it stolen, you will need to complete the DS-64 form and submit it to the nearest passport office. The form asks for basic information about you and your passport, as well as details about the loss or theft. Once the form is completed, you will need to submit it along with proof of identity and citizenship. You may also be required to provide a police report if your passport was stolen. The DS-64 form is available online or at any passport office.

Related Posts

See All

Electronic Passport (ePassport)

An ePassport is an essential travel document that allows you to cross international borders quickly and easily. It contains an embedded electronic chip that stores your biometric information, such as


A visa is a document that allows a foreign national to enter, stay and leave a country. It is usually stamped or glued into the passport of the traveler. In most cases, visas are required for travel t


bottom of page